Tutorial

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thanks for al the nice comments about the Bathroom.

There where a few people that ask me if I wil make a tutorial and learn them the technique ageing and dirtying.
I shall make in the future the tutorial, but at the moment it is not possible.
I have the Graves disease and because of that disease I have a lot of problems with my eyes.
It's very bad for my eyes to work long at the computer, read and that kind of things.
I hope this year have surgery at my eyes and than I can do al those things again.
Working at the projects is the only thing at the moment, that's why I work so fast.
Normal work is also not possible ( I work as traffic controller for the Railway)
Giving comments is also something that I don't do much, it takes to much time at the computer and it hurts.
So, when my eyes are better, I shall make a tutorial.

Love Sylvia