Show Arnhem

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yesterday Sabiha and I went to the show in Arnhem.
Of course we had a great day and bought some wonderful things.
First the stove, number 1 at my list (LOL)
When you put a light behind it , it is going to glow.
Here some more other things, wood, glass, fabrics
And I have the cheese slicer.
I saw it last year, but didn't buy it ( there is a whole story behind it)
This year we went straight to the shop when we enter the show.
More dogs, Lotje and her sisters in the living room.
I bought also something else, but I shall show it after the make-over
And a wonderful present from Sylvia: http://lutjeboudel.punt.nl/
Such a nice lady that makes beautiful workshops.
Thank you again, Sylvia

Josje, het was ook leuk om jouw eens te ontmoeten!

And of course Sabiha for the great day, dikke kus