Dollshouse Show Arnhem

Saturday, July 28, 2012

This weekend I had a display at the Dollshouse Show Arnhem
It was so wonderful to meet all those people that like my work



Sorry Josje, about the pictures (LOL)


 I had a lot of help from my brother and Sabiha
 And this is what I bought, just some things for my next projects.......
 Janny from "Art of mini" give me the two beautiful kits, Thank you again Janny!!!
And my brother give me a tiny train for the childrensroom that I will make, Thank you, Remco!!!
 Last week Rosanna and Sans visit my house and Margriet send us this wonderful bird cage, thank you, Margriet!!
 Sans and Rosanna spoiled me also with a lot of presents
 And this is very special, made by Rosanna and Sans give it to me, sooooo beautiful

 It was a great week, thank you all and now back to the real live